Friday, 4 April 2008

Survey

The results of our survey:

Visit to the Lemptégy volcano:

Poor 0 OK 4 Good 16 Excellent 5

Visit to Vulcania:

Poor 0 OK 0 Good 3 Excellent 22

Visit to the Puy de Gouls and Grotte de Sarcouï:

Poor 1 OK 5 Good 11 Excellent 8

Breakfast:

Poor 1 OK 4 Good 6 Excellent 14

Wednesday evening meal (quiche, spaghetti bolognaise):

Poor 3 OK 5 Good 12 Excellent 5

Thursday evening meal (soup, cold meat, truffade, apple slice):

Poor 2 OK 0 Good 6 Excellent 17

Packed lunch (Thursday and Friday):

Poor 11 OK 9 Good 2 Excellent 3

Bedroom:

Poor 1 OK 4 Good 9 Excellent 11

Comments (other things you liked/didn't like about our trip):

I liked the theatre in the evening; we learnt interesting facts and had interesting guides; walking to the top of the Puy de Gouls was fun; it was good keeping a diary; I liked the attractions; I wish we could have stayed longer ...

I didn't like that the guides only spoke French; I didn't like being woken up at 7.30; the packed lunch was disgusting!